Depositing Funds to Brokerage Accounts
ACH Incoming Funds
Electronically transfer funds to and from your checking account.
ACH transfers typically post to your account within 1 business day and are available for no charge. There is a limit of $50,000 per day for all ACH transfers.
To get started, complete an ACH Setup and Authorization Form.
Send completed by fax or email to:
AutoShares New Accounts Processing
Reference Your Account #
Include ACH Authorization Form and Voided Check
* The minimum amount for ACH transfer is $100, incoming or outgoing.
* ACH Relationships cannot be established for UTMA/UGMA accounts.
* We hold all initial ACH transfers for an additional 5 business days.
* In the event that an ACH is reversed by NACHA, a $25 fee will be charged and the account will be asked to send funds via an alternate method (wire, cashier’s check, or certified funds).
Funds from ACH deposits cannot be withdrawn for a period of 5 business days due to our clearing firm’s policy
Wire Incoming Funds to:
BMO Harris Bank
111 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
Further Credit to:
350 North St Paul Street #1300
Account # 3713286
For Further Credit to:
Your Account Name and Account #
WIRE MUST INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER OR THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED
* Wire transfers are usually received the same day that they are sent by your financial institution and will post to your account the day after they are received.
* Funds will be returned if the funds are deemed Third Party (defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title of your account) or if the account is not opened.
* Incoming funds can only be sent in U.S. Dollars (USD$).
* We do not accept foreign currencies.
All checks are to be sent as follows:
Apex Clearing Corporation – C/O BPO
Attn: Treasury Department
2 Gateway Ctr, 16th Floor, 283-299 Market St
Newark, NJ 07102-5005
Reference Account # in Memo Field
Checks must be made payable to: APEX CLEARING CORPORATION AND REFERENCE YOUR ACCOUNT #
Checks require 5 business days for check clearance and processing.
CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO AUTOSHARES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The firm is unable to accept the following funding types:
Any funding not made payable to Apex Clearing Corporation
Third Party Wires and Checks(defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title held at AutoShares)
Traveler’s Checks, Credit card checks
Checks drawn against lines of credit or lines of equity
Cash, Money Orders, Temporary Checks, Unsigned checks
Cashier’s checks/Official checks for deposit to foreign accounts
Preprinted expiration dates on checks
Funds for accounts that have not been opened
IRA Funding not accompanied with an IRA Deposit Slip